Western USA Assessment of High Value Materials in Geothermal Fluids and Produced Fluids
This submission includes the following:
- Field Characteristics: Describes the geological and production field characteristics of sampling sites
- Geochemistry of Produced Fluids Idaho-Nevada-New Mexico-Oregon-Utah: Summarizes the all the analytical results for aqueous samples collected from geothermal production wells, hydrocarbon production wells, and hot springs.
- Geochemistry of Reservoir Rocks & Calcite Scales Nevada-Utah: Analytical results of trace element analyses of reservoir drill cuttings from Beowawe, Dixie Valley, Roosevelt Hot Springs, Uinta Basin, and Paradox Basin (Aneth field); also includes analyses of Dixie Valley calcite scales and rocks in the Sevier Thermal Belt, Utah.
- Lithology and mineralogy of drill cuttings from Beowawe, Dixie Valley and Roosevelt Hot Springs: Lithological and mineralogical characterization of drill cuttings from Beowawe, Dixie Valley and Roosevelt Hot Springs
- Geological Settings of Critical Element Mineral Deposits: Brief summary and references regarding the geological settings of critical element mineral deposits
Describes the geological and production field characteristics of sampling sites in Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Utah, with references to background publications