Geologic Map and GIS Data for the Tuscarora Geothermal Area
Tuscarora-ESRI Geodatabase (ArcGeology v1.3):
- Contains all the geologic map data, including faults, contacts, folds, unit polygons, and attitudes of strata and faults.
- List of stratigraphic units and stratigraphic correlation diagram.
- Detailed unit descriptions of stratigraphic units.
- Five cross-sections.
- Locations of production, injection, and monitor wells.
- 3D model constructed with EarthVision using geologic map data, cross-sections, drill-hole data, and geophysics (model not in the ESRI geodatabase).
Tuscarora GIS Data.zip
Contains all the geologic map data, including faults, contacts, folds, unit polygons,and attitudes of strata and faults. Also includes a list of stratigraphic units, st... more
DOE Project Name: Recovery Act: Characterizing Structural Controls of EGS-Candidate and Conventional Geothermal Reservoirs in the Great Basin: Developing Successful Exploration Strategies in Extended Terranes DOE Project Number: EE0002748 DOE Project Lead: Mark Ziegenbein
DOI: 10.15121/1136733 Last Updated: over a year ago