Geologic Map of the Neal Hot Springs Geothermal Area - GIS Data
Neal Hot Springs-ESRI Geodatabase (ArcGeology v1.3):
- Contains all the geologic map data, including faults, contacts, folds, unit polygons,
and attitudes of strata and faults.
- List of stratigraphic units and stratigraphic correlation diagram.
- Three cross-sections.
- Locations of production, injection, and exploration wells.
- Locations of 40Ar/39Ar samples.
- Location of XRF geochemical samples.
- 3D model constructed with EarthVision using geologic map data, cross-sections,
drill-hole data, and geophysics (model not in the ESRI geodatabase).
Neal Hot Springs GIS Data.zip
Contains all the geologic map data, including faults, contacts, folds, unit polygons, and attitudes of strata and faults. May require ArcGIS to open.
DOE Project Name: Recovery Act: Characterizing Structural Controls of EGS-Candidate and Conventional Geothermal Reservoirs in the Great Basin: Developing Successful Exploration Strategies in Extended Terranes DOE Project Number: EE0002748 DOE Project Lead: Mark Ziegenbein
DOI: 10.15121/1136730 Last Updated: over a year ago