Geologic Map of the Neal Hot Springs Geothermal Area - GIS Data
Neal Hot Springs-ESRI Geodatabase (ArcGeology v1.3):
- Contains all the geologic map data, including faults, contacts, folds, unit polygons,
and attitudes of strata and faults.
- List of stratigraphic units and stratigraphic correlation diagram.
- Three cross-sections.
- Locations of production, injection, and exploration wells.
- Locations of 40Ar/39Ar samples.
- Location of XRF geochemical samples.
- 3D model constructed with EarthVision using geologic map data, cross-sections,
drill-hole data, and geophysics (model not in the ESRI geodatabase).
DOE Project Number: EE0002748
DOE Project Lead: Mark Ziegenbein
Last Updated: over a year ago
Submitted Mar 20, 2014
University of Nevada